By becoming a Dragonfly Community Member, you will make a real commitment to your yoga practice and your personal evolution. You’ll have access to benefits (see below) that will help you further your yoga education and prioritize your heath.
Being a member is also the best way to support our independent yoga community, which is made up of so many wonderful instructors and students — just like you!
- Option 1: $108 Per Month, Recurring Monthly Payment | Only A 3-Month Minimum! (Shortened from 12-months)
- Option 2: $1200 Per Year, One-Time Payment | 12-Month Minimum
- Unlimited access to all classes on the weekly schedule
- Free on-demand video recordings of Joe and Alexis’ weekly classes
- Free on-demand audio recordings of classes on the weekly schedule
- $18 Discount on T.I.N.Y. courses
- Discounts on many live online workshops, trainings, and events
- On-demand access to free recorded videos in our library
- 20% discount on purchasable recorded yoga courses
Live In-Person Events
- Unlimited class package usage for most classes
- Discounts for most in-person events like special classes, festivals and retreats
- Be the first to know about upcoming in-person events
- 50% discount on one private yoga session for everyone in your household
- 15% discount on Jade Yoga Mats and Yoga Accessories
- Participation in community building events
How It Works
- You’ll sign up for the Dragonfly Community Membership in TULA, where you’ll have access to daily classes.
- Once you do, we will set you up with a Membership status in Podia, where you can access free recorded content. You’ll also get an email with a discount code for purchases you may make in Podia.
- There will be a Membership discount option for most in-person events, which will be available at the time of purchase.
- And finally, send us an email to get your discounts on private yoga sessions and Jade Yoga merchandise.
As long as your membership is paid and current, you’ll receive these benefits. If you cancel your membership, which you can do after three months, you’ll lose your benefits until you sign up again.