138 South Pine Street Doylestown
Outdoor Classes With Dragonfly
We are teaching yoga classes in the beautiful outdoor environs of the Michener Museum in Doylestown! Connect with your community in the Michener’s lovely Patricia D. Pfundt Sculpture Garden, and other spaces around the museum, for a wonderful all-levels yoga practice.
Thursdays 6:00 – 7:00 PM
Fridays 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Of course, we will be socially distancing as we practice yoga, so registration spots will be limited. Register as you would for any Dragonfly class. Registration and payment in advance is REQUIRED — there will be no at-the-door purchases. Please bring your own mat, blankets or other props you’ll need.
Ready to sign up? Here’s what to know:
- Each participant will be socially distanced within the outdoor courtyard. Spots are first come, first serve. However, the instructor will have a microphone, so there won’t be any bad spots!
- Participants will check in at the main entrance of the Museum.
- Participants will be required to wear face masks everywhere on Museum grounds except on their own yoga mat.
- Participants will have access to Museum restrooms but must wear masks.
- Anyone who is not feeling well should please stay at home; we will be prohibiting symptomatic visitors from entering.
We greatly appreciate you following these guidelines so we ALL can be safe and be together as a community.
Registration & Cost
Click HERE for our class calendar to sign up and pay or use the form in the sidebar. You’ll have to navigate to the class date you want to attend. Please only register if you know you for sure are attending.
You can purchase any of our regular class credits to use for this class, including a single class ($17) or other class packages. Find out more about pricing for our classes HERE.
If it rains and class does not take place due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will put class credits back on your account. If there is a partial class due to weather, no class credits will be given back.
Parking & Directions
Michener Art Museum
138 South Pine Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
There is ample street and lot parking. Please see the Michener’s website for more travel information.
Please visit our instructors page to read about our (amazing!) certified instructors. The class calendar will have the name of the instructor for each class.