By becoming a Dragonfly Community Member, you will make a real commitment to your yoga practice and your personal evolution. You’ll have access to benefits (see below) that will help you further your yoga education and prioritize your heath.
Being a member is also the best way to support our independent yoga community, which is made up of so many wonderful instructors and students — just like you!
- Option 1: $108 Per Month, Recurring Monthly Payment | Only A 3-Month Minimum! (Shortened from 12-months)
- Option 2: $1200 Per Year, One-Time Payment | 12-Month Minimum
Unlimited In-Person Yoga Classes
- Unlimited access to our ongoing yoga classes
- Discounts on workshops, trainings, special classes, festivals and retreats
- Be the first to know about upcoming events
- Unlimited access to all online/hybrid classes on the weekly schedule
- Free on-demand video recordings of ALL weekly classes
- $20 Discount on T.I.N.Y. courses
- On-demand access to free recorded videos in our library, including:
- The Basics Of Peaceful Weight Loss
- Becoming A Meditator
- Yoga For Autoimmune Diseases
- Joint Freeing Series
- Yoga For Respiratory Health
- Guided Relaxation (Yoga Nidra)
- Plantar Fasciitis Webinar
- 20% discount on purchasable recorded yoga courses
- 50% discount on one private yoga session for everyone in your household
- 15% discount on Jade Yoga Mats and Yoga Accessories
- Participation in community building events
How It Works
- You’ll sign up for the Dragonfly Community Membership in TULA, where you’ll have access to daily classes.
- Once you do, we will set you up with a Membership status in Podia, where you can access free recorded content. You’ll also get an email with a discount code for purchases you may make in Podia.
- There will be a Membership discount option for most in-person events, which will be available at the time of purchase.
- And finally, send us an email to get your discounts on private yoga sessions and Jade Yoga merchandise.
As long as your membership is paid and current, you’ll receive these benefits. If you cancel your membership, which you can do after three months, you’ll lose your benefits until you sign up again.