156 Green St
Doylestown, PA 18901
September 15 & 16
1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
at our new location:
156 Green St. Doylestown
– Come see our new space!
– Try 15-minute yoga sessions!
– Shop for yoga clothes, mats and props!
– Browse other items made by local artisans!
– Enter a raffle for free yoga and massage!
– Enjoy free refreshments!
– Sample Body By Visalus smoothies (Free body fat testing)!
– Get a Functional Movement Screen (Monitor your body’s imbalances)!
– View a Rotex Demonstration (Muscle balance)!
Headed to the Arts Festival that weekend?
Walk down and visit us across from the Mercer Museum.
Free 15-Minute Yoga Session Schedule:
1:00 p.m. – Linda’s session will be all about Yoga Fit, a hybrid class that combines yoga poses and strength training to tone the entire body!
3:00 p.m. – Fred will introduce you to Dragonfly’s only Martial Arts and Movement Training class. Come see the similarities between Gōjū (Okinawan style of karate) and Yoga!
1:00 p.m. – Christina will lead a brief session on Hatha yoga. This is perfect for beginners!
3:00 p.m. – Jennifer teaches Power Yoga on Sundays at the studio, so she’ll be giving you a sample of her class. If you’ve ever wondered about taking a higher level class, now is your chance to test the waters!