Dragonfly Yoga Studio now has live-streaming for our ongoing group yoga classes, as well as our workshops and trainings. Our regular schedule and teachers are the same! The location is virtual!
Here’s what you need to have to participate in these online classes:
*NEW ACCESS STEPS BELOW*
- Sign Up and Payment In Advance Of Class: Payment will be seamless with how you already pay for classes in our TULA system. You can use your class credits/package to attend classes online. Please click HERE to access the TULA calendar of classes in order to Sign Up and Pay for class. You must register before class starts.
- Be Logged in to the TULA System: In order to get the correct Zoom link for your class , you must be both registered for class and logged in to TULA. Then, you can navigate to the class in the calendar and click the View Broadcast link for that class. This link will open the zoom meeting for your class. If you are not logged in to TULA, you will not see the broadcast link. Click HERE to log in to TULA (and reset your password if needed).
- Access to Zoom: The View Broadcast link will give you access to class using software called Zoom, which is the industry leader in video conferencing. We highly recommend downloading the Zoom app on your computer, but you can use your internet browser. You can even access Zoom on an app on your phone or tablet. (A computer often works better.)
Tips and Etiquette For Online Classes:
- Preregistration is now required for online classes. Our system does not allow you to register for class after the class start time.
- You have the option to hide your video at anytime. Zoom may ask you to approve being recorded, but if your video is off no one will see you.
- It’s important that you stay muted so that other attenders can hear the instructor without interruption, unless asking a question at an appropriate time. You can always email questions and comments about the class or your practice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Again, downloading the Zoom app is recommended. You can also try wireless/bluetooth headphones if your device’s speakers are not great. And watch the Zoom instructional videos above.
Will I be able to watch recorded classes online?
These classes are available as live streams only, not as recorded video. However, those with Monthly Unlimited (Monthly Auto-Renew) will also have the ability to listen to audio recorded versions of the classes anytime they want! This feature is built into TULA. To access these recordings, use the widget in the right sidebar or click HERE. Interested in a recurring membership? Click HERE.