156 Green Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
7:00 – 8:00 p.m. | Lyn Hicks, award-winning author of The Lotus Project: The Art of Being a Woman, will share a wealth of practical information on women’s health and beauty for our modern times.
- Discover a simpler way to view your body, your feminine spirit, and your role as a woman in this busy world.
- Awaken to an ancient power inside you that will make everything in your life flow much more easily.
- Learn easy, workable ways to connect with your health and intuition on a deeper level
- Understand the #1 reason why women become apathetic and uninspired, so it stops happening to you.
- See exactly why it’s hard for women to put themselves first in their lives and learn one simple trick to reverse that in your own life.
- Uncover the reason your past attempts to “get back in shape” have failed, and discover a much easier path to fitness.
8:00 – 9:00 p.m. | Continue what you learned in the talk by joining in as Lyn teaches an Egyptian Dance class.
- Celebrate the feminine spirit in this fitness class that includes movements designed to create oxytocin, the female hormone that is necessary for relaxed, safe creation.
- Learn about your body and how to move in fluidity.
- Engage the chakras (energy centers in the body.)
- Create a healthful balance of feminine and masculine energy in your body.
- Develop a connection to your body, accepting and loving your feminine expression.
About Lyn Hicks
Lyn Hicks is a practical educator of health, wellbeing and green living for a thriving life of vitality. She is trained in the oral tradition of Dragon Gate Tia Chi Chuan, Raja Yoga from the Northern Gate of the Himalayans and Sacred Femininity of Ancient Cultures through traveling masters at retreats on her farm. She offers simple easy ways to connect with your body for health awareness, working to activate and support the body’s natural intelligence and awaken the intuition.