This offering is part of our T.I.N.Y. courses series. In these online courses, instructors share their expertise as they guide students through specific topics and themes. Small class sizes will encourage discussion, allow instructors to focus on individual students, and build community. Please click HERE for more courses!
Since the pandemic started, stress and anxiety has impacted most everyone in some way — and yoga can help! In this course, we will work to decrease our stress and anxiety holistically, using the 5 body system the koshic model, incorporating movement with Asana, breathwork, meditation and chanting into our yoga practice. We’ll also bring in nutrition, discuss Ayurveda principles, NEW research that looks at the effects of diet, gut bacteria, and micro-biome on our mental states. Finally, we’ll learn how to incorporate these yoga principles and new skills in our lifestyle with patterns interrupts and habit stacking so we can grown a deeper awareness and constancy for a stress free vibrant life.
- Week 1: Kosha Model – Discussion and Practice – Weekly Love Assignments
- Week 2: Moment to Pause – Physical Body – Nervous System – Digestion
- Week 3: The Breath Brings Us Home – The Pranic Body – Breathwork Immunity Building Asana, Tapping and JFS
- Week 4: The Art Of Mindful Living- Meditation – Mantra/Chanting -Habits and Pattern – Daily Sadhana (practice)
- Week 5: Awaken the Inner Witness – Mind/Body Coherence – Balance the Nervous System by Elevating Frequency – Deep Relaxation Techniques (Yoga Nidra)
- Week 6: The Future starts Now – The Bliss Body – Putting It All Together With A Gratitude Practice – Take Home Tools
NEW DATES AND TIME
Mondays 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. ET
December 6, 13, 20 and January 3, 10, 17
PRICING: $118 or Community Membership Price: $98
REGISTRATION: Click HERE to register!
ABOUT INSTRUCTOR ANDREA PACE
Andrea’s love for yoga has been her passion for years. She enrolled in the Yoga Teacher Training to grow her personal practice and to deepen the understanding of yoga. It wasn’t too long into the program that she realized her passion and knowledge needed to be shared. Andrea has over 500 Registered hours in her trainings. Completing her 200hr RTT with Yoga Alliance Radiant Body Yoga and her 300hr RTT with Practice Yoga Austin. She also has completed her 30-hour Prenatal, Restorative and YIN Yoga YTT, along with being a Y12SR (Yoga for Recovery) facilitator. She has trained Kia Miller, Annie Carpenter, Rolf Gates, Tommy Rosen, Nikki Myers and Seane Corn. Andrea has continued her yoga journey through the Yoga Therapy Program with Breathing Deeply. Using this therapeutic approach, she guides her classes with compassion and a nurturing style. This is Andrea’s true nature as a mother and grandmother. Her yoga philosophy is deeply rooted in using the breath to move the energetic stagnation in the mind and body. Helping the students become present and aware of what their bodies and minds truly need. Allowing the experience to calm the mind and open our hearts. Come practice with Andrea and find a sense of calm, balance and bliss.